The club recently held its elections for the 2016-17 kin year. The new executive is looking to hit the ground running when meetings resume in September from our summer break. Past-President Mark Thibedeau joined current President Drew Douglas to held conduct the proceedings. Nomination were taken at a pair of our meetings, including from the members at our last regular monthly meeting.
- Life-member Peter Taylor was elected as President for a third time
- Fernando Afonso was elected as Vice President
- Henry Vissers was acclaimed as Secretary
- James Faulkner was acclaimed as Bulletin Editor for a second consecutive year
- Glen MacKenzie was acclaimed as Treasurer
- Tyler Granter was elected as Registrar
- Andrew St. Coeur was acclaimed as Risk Manager
- Brian Babineau was acclaimed as Membership and Awards Director
- Geoff Hamlin was elected as Communications Director
- Drew Douglas will move to the position of Past-President
Congratulations to all the members of our new executive. They’ll be sworn into their new positions in early July.